At 12:51 AM 6/5/01 -0500, Daniel Olin Miller wrote:
>I have a job prospect at NAWC-China Lake.  I'd probably be living in
>Ridgecrest.  Is there any regular R/C soaring in the area?
>
>I could probably make it to Bakersfield on weekends.

I'm afraid I can't help you on soaring in the Ridgecrest area but I'm with
the club in Bakersfield (SSJSS) and if you need directions to either of the
fields we use, just let me know.  (We use different fields on Saturday and
Sunday)  We have a smallish contest on the last Sunday of each month and
any AMA member is welcome.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bakersfield, CA 93313
USA