Living in South America and relying on the Internet
 get my RC supplies, I couldn't agree more with you
 about KS.

 From the other side of the world, I haven't had the
 chance to meet him in person, but I've had great
 service via email and phone. Something I can't say
 from some I have had the chance to deal with.

 Hollyday Designs and Skybench are two other
 companies
 that stand out for their good service.

 Happy thermals to all,

 Alex