The Spring Fling web pages got dumped from our server about a week ago.
I was at THE cross country event in Montague and just found out about it
today.  The pages are relinked.  Montague was fantastic!!  If you've
signed up for Spring Fling, you'll find you name, class and frequency
posted on the SVSS web site (www.svss.org).  FAQ's.  Yes there is
camping permitted at the field.  Water is available.  Sorry, no
hookups.  Club winches will be available for your use Thursday afternoon
and all day Friday.  Lot's of time for fun flying.  Yes, we are still
accepting entries and will continue to do so until Wednesday June 20.
Only nine days left.  Sold out frequencies are posted on the pilots
page.  Don't waste your time submitting an entry on a sold out
frequency.  Motel 6 (3 miles from the field) still has a few rooms
available.  Additional accommodations are not too far distant.  Dudley