I have a couple of T-tail Prisms with RG-15 airfoil. They fly great and
are still quite competitive in TD (no slopes around here). The only
negative I would mention is that mine have 3/8" steel wing rods which
are rather short -- they only stick into the wing about 5". Therefore
I'm pretty sure that if I subjected them to a lot of hard launches they
would eventually delaminate.