Well, got home about midnight last night and it was worth every effort to go
to Huntsville.  The weather was wonderful, field good, and fellowship
outstanding.  Many thanks go to the North Alabama guys for showing us all a
great time.  A special thanks to my host and hostess Rob and Valita Glover
for a great stay in their home, I think Rob's dogs could qualify for
Lettermen except all that water would be on the floor.

The contest was a test and there was never a sure bet in the air.  As Gordy
has stated, Jimmy Britton was at the top all the way to the end when it
overcasted over and ten was makeable by a few but in most cases not doable.
Oleg and Ed Slegers were always close the entire contest.  The top five were
Ed, Oleg, Herb Rindfleish, Jimmy, and Scott Meador.  Ron swinehart had a
special 13 minute round at the end of Saturday you could choose to fly to
replace a bad round, that really helped a few and some got the big slam.

And finally, even though my "Team Tone Deaf Pig Dogs-Can of Woop Arse"
looked like we needed to fly in a special needs flight group at times,
congrats go to the Tullahoma Tulip Lovers for winning the team trophies,
Herb, Brian Smith (who was second till a bad round Sunday), and Kendall
McDonald.

And final thanks to Steve Siebenaler for dragging down south and letting me
see that good southern hospitality, big thanks Steve!

Marc