The subscribe/unsubcribe info does appear to be missing from the _replies_
from your and other messages from the AOL domain.  I don't know if this
header is on the original messages _to_ AOL addresses.

If AOL is truncating the footer information from your email messages, then
YOU need to get in touch with AOL and have them stop "editing" your private
mail.

--Bill