Hi!

What kind of slope (how big and steep) is required for Gentle Lady? Or is
it impossible or pointless at all? I just attempted to fly mine on the
biggest local slope and was lucky enough to get it back undestroyed. The
slope is steep and quite low (about 15 meter high), the wind was strong
(the plane was moving very slowly). There was some lift near the edge
(plane raised sharply couple of meters), but it was impossible to turn
back (plane was drifting very quickly downwind when I changed the cource).
Was the slope too small? Wind too strong? Or do I just need the aileron
ship?

Arne