Stanley,

I heard from Steve Kaluf of the AMA that the Canadian Nationals were canceled this
year.  We do have a few competitors from the
Great White North joining us in Muncie at the NATS this year.  Get your entry
postmarked by June 30th, which is tomorrow.

Steve Siebenaler
2001 LSF/AMA Soaring Nationals Registrar