I have an Omega Poly that replaced my stolen Carbon D-Lite :-( Anyone seen
it flying or up for sale with a Multiplex Royal MC btw ???
This plane is pretty awesome I think, incredible workmanship, very light and
still takes abuse, a much better plane than the Carbon D-Lite IMHO. First
flights with a 270 mAh battery had me adding lead on the tail to have the CG in
the recommended location, I use this still for slope flying. With the much
lighter 110 mAh NiCads I have to add lead in the nose instead and then it
thermals incredibly well. Last couple of flights on the slope where a little
weird though, the plane seemed to stall much easier during tight turns though I
did not change the setup (maybe it's my flying??) I noticed that the hinges on
the V-tail are getting a little sloppy, maybe that's the reason. Also the
response to the rudder is not very direct, I wonder if differential up/down
throw would improve this, has anyone it?