Fellow glider guiders,
Just had to tell you all about what a great day of flying I had at
McClure's beach on Point Reyes (California) Saturday.  Beautiful
weather, great wind, awesome view.  I even saw a whale spout right
off shore!

Also a chance to tell you that my glider business Performance
Composites continues to build Starlings and Starlights for discerning
slopers (though I don't advertise so you probably don't hear about me
much).  I've been in business now for over ten years, so I guess I'm
on the verge of being an old man in the industry.  I heard a rumor
that there might be someone thinking of starting another glider
business called Performance Composites; I hope not that could be
confusing.

I have a new plane for which the molds are nearly done that I'm very
excited about.  I'll write a note to the group when it's ready.

The final and primary reason for my note is about a month ago my
email address changed.  After about twelve years as a customer of
community.net I gave it up and now am using [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I
have my own server and host web sites so I can have virtually any
address I want, but napanet charges me only $5 for three addresses so
what the heck.

Thanks for the bandwidth, and stay out of sink!
M.
Michael McKeown
Performance Composites
[EMAIL PROTECTED]