So skegs will eventually be "out" when the new rules go into effect.  I
presume that "non-arresting skids" will be OK, as in Nostalgia.  Question to
interpretation on "non-arresting": some of my planes have a McCann
"hooktooth" skeg ahead of the towhook, with the point facing backwards so it
won't dig in and arrest.  This is used as a _skid_ to keep the towhook out
of the mud and to keep the fuse from getting scraped.  It functions as a
skid, but this could be open to challenge since it is sold as a (arresting)
skeg.  What would y'all think?

At any rate, let me see if I can swing a trip up north next weekend...  I'd
love to fly with y'all.

--Bill