Based on comments and what I have seen at the field, I'd chose two:

The 2-m Big Bird or 3-m Sky Bird from Skybench Aerotech at
http://www.skybench.com/ and the Majestic from Laser Arts at
http://members.aol.com/laserartco/ .

Although the Majestic does has a CF tailboom, the wing, fuse and
tailfeathers are wood and built-up, so it would qualify.

--Bill