This is an outstanding and admirable design embodying a lot of
knowledge and good ideas. Have a look, everybody! Thanks to Chris for
the pix and plans, and as always thanks to Joel and Charles River for
disseminating this cool and valuable info.

http://www.charlesriverrc.org/articles/kahudlg/chriskaiser_kahudlg.htm