Burke, IMHO 30 minute epoxy and chopped fiberglass works fine. drill
your hole on the panel the use pointed tweezers to pick out the foam to
about a 3/8" radius all the way from underside of the top carbon down to
the top of the bottom carbon fabric. Tape the bottom hole fill with the
mixture (just make sure you get a complete fill), wait till the next day
for a good cure and then redrill the hole. I have yet to have any damage
to the wing in the bolt area (other than the bolt shearing) even after
radio failure induced lawn darting from way up. You can also use
hardwood (full thickness as well), but you have to lay it up in the wing
before bagging. (I would always use a full thickness top to bottom or
the pressure from the bolt will crush the foam)
Dave Malone