Ed,

Thanks, for the laugh... I laughed till I cried...

Well, I bought the Tx last year when I first got into this hobby.  It looked
like it would do everything that I needed.

The thing that makes me mad is:  "How much trouble would it have been to
(optionally) mix channel 3 with 2 (and 4 for v-tail)?"  I cant believe that
it is a physical limit... It's got to be the dumb program...

Ya, I can just hear the marketing dude "No Chang, don't allow them to do
that... we'd have to charge too much for the radio... instead, let's put a
REAL useful 10 minute down-counter on it"  :)

        Dave

>>Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:00:55 -0500
>>From: "Ed Berris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>>      "\"rcse\"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: Re: [RCSE] Hitec Flash 5x for Full-House (Not!) & Suggested
Modification

>>David, expecting a $125 transmitter to do what one that costs twice as
much
>>is sort of like getting mad at a goldfish because it can't sing.  The
Flash