All,

Rosenthal-Flugmodelle is now offering complete scale glider kits. These kits
include the fuselage, wings, elevator, and rudder. The are very high quality,
with the wings being made of foam, unidirectional carbon, and obeichi. If you
are interested in these airplanes please visit the Rosenthal website at:
www.rosenthal-flugmodelle.de

If you wish to place an order please send your information to this e-mail
address. We must have your name, street address, city, state, zip, telephone
number, and a credit card number. All orders will be charged a deposit equal
to 50% of the kit price. Note too that all kits are subject to shipping and
handling charges from both Germany and our offices in the W. Richland, WA.

Ekkehard, the owner of Rosenthal, says that the approximate ship date for an
order is 8 weeks from the date the order is placed.

Best,

Kiona Publishing, Inc. / S&E Modeler Magazine
Wil Byers - CEO / Managing Editor
P.O. Box 4250
W. Richland, WA 99353
Ph/Fax 509-627-0456