Hey now,
        I sometimes fly in the lot behind my house. I use a short high
start and get about one hundred feet altitude. the field is flat very
flat, and sometimes when the breeze is just right I can find this spot
where I can put the plane and just sit there. Sometimes for as long as
fifteen minutes. I think this is the wave lift that's being talked about.
                        RobII

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              Erica Frank & Rob Carter II
"I believe in nothing; everything is sacred.
 I believe in everything; nothing is sacred."  --The Chink