From: rbothell
To: RCSE
Cc: Casl
Sent: 01/08/09 12:08
Subject: [RCSE] JR Programming help second request

Second request.   Ah, come on guys.  Someone out there knows how to help
me
program my JR388.  I want full house flaps, ailerons, crow, mixing, etc.
No
problem so far.  Plus I want to turn on an electric motor.   There's the
problem.  How do I do it?  I know there are JR pros out there.  Help me
out
will ya.  Rick Eckel, are you out there?  I was told that you are "the
man".
Thanks,  Rick Bothell

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"