The Bluegrass Soaring Society will hold its annual
Mid-America Soaring Championship on August 25th and
26th, 2001 at Jacobson Park in Lexington KY (OVSS #6).
The CD's will be Frank Foster (Sat the 25th)and AJ
Bhattacharyya (Sun the 26th): Pilot registration will
begin at 9:00 AM and flying will begin at 10:00 AM.
and we hope to finish by 3:30 P.M. on Sat and 3:00
P.M. on Sunday.  We will be flying 3 classes, namely,
Unlimited, Standard and RES, with the format being
same as last year, i.e. Thermal Duration and L6
landing with an open winch. Fees are $10.00 for one
class or $15.00 for two classes per day. Lunch and
drinks will be provided on Sat the 25th,compliments of
the BSS. 1st to 4th place trophies will be awarded in
all classes flown, with an overall trophy for the
highest total score from  both days. Saturday's
festivities willl be followed by dinner at around 6:30
P.M. at a local restaurant (venue to be announced
later). Hope to see you there.
Thanks,
The Mgmt