In a message dated 8/14/2001 11:09:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< But I'm still curious about how the guy
 (whose name I forgot, sorry) got the nose up moment out of top spoilers.
 Might be something I hadn't thought of. >>
No nose up for us.   We have been flying a 14' Sagitta XC lately, and
deployment of those big spoilers result in a L/D of 0 to 1:-) .They really do
their job, and require large amounts of up elevator to compensate.  The key
is to use them sparingly as 90* deflection is way over-kill.  A little bit
goes a long way on this 8# ship.    Fun to fly though. Awesome in the air.
Bill Grenoble