Will be selling my Spectre 2M.  It is a great flying plane (flies better than the
pilot can).  The thin airfoil really helps with performance, but my eyes aren't
working as well as they used to -- so it too will have to find a new home.  Will be
selling it with all the servos (volz wing max and wing stars in wings, MPX micros in
fuse) and the Super Slim receiver and battery.  Everything fits perfectly, so not
worth taking all apart.  Plane (cost $430 not counting labor to build) Servos, wiring,
receiver, etc. $503) Total $933 -- will sell ready to fly (specify frequency - Stylus
program available).  All for $600 + shipping.

Tom