One thing I'm curious about...we hear about how these tests are done at
high alt. to simulate the thin Martian atmosphere, but I was wondering how,
if it all, they simulate the lower Martian gravity.  I think the gravity on
Mars is 1/2 or 1/3 Earths, so presumably, if the test plane were flying
above Mars, its wing loading would be cut by 33 or 50% (boy, I wish I could
just do that with my planes!).  Do they just make the test plane 1/3-1/2
lighter then the Mars plane will be, or design it at the spec weight on
Earth and just get the reduced Martian weight as a "bonus."