> Heck, they did roll tests
> over Seattle as part of the "check-out" of the 707.  I hope you knew that,
> right?

That's right...my step-father was a long-time Boeing exec that has a picture of the
infamous 707 roll over Seattle (Lake Washington, actually) signed by the test pilot
that pretty much risked it all doing that stunt.  Apparently, they (he) was trying to
prove a point of the airworthiness of the plane to some early sales prospects.

Russ