From: D'Anne Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 10:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Marc Gellart; Soaring List
Subject: Re: [RCSE] F3B Site ?'s

Marc,

The T-tail is definitely not Gavin's.  I presume it to be one of the two
planes
that Daryl Perkins was to pick up over there (possibly a Warp?).  Gavin is
flying his Y2K v-tail's in the WCs.  (He has many backups 8-).

I saw a number of photo's of Joe's Icon on the French internet site - but I
can't read french!  I'll ask some of my friends at work to translate for me.
Obviously it has stirred up some interest with them.

D'Anne Thompson