This is what Gordy had to say about it, and it's all true; I bought it and I flew it a few times and I like it, but I just have too many planes, and I finally realize I should be concentrating on flying one or two a lot, not a lot a one or two times, so since it hardly gets any time in the air, it has to go.
I payed $100 and I'll let it go for the same price + $10 for shipping (shipping would be about $37 to the US; I'll cover the rest, as Gordy did).

Stefan.

"This is an old plane from Carrera. For most of you who don't know that name,
they were one of the earlier Euro-manufacturers of pretty airplanes,
pre-moldie days
Glass fuse
Full flying plug in stabs
Plug in wings
Obechi sheeted, White film covered wings and stabs, white fuse, blue canopy
A lazy day flyer.
Looks sort of like a Salto and is in great shape considering its many years.
2 channel, must have elevon mixing on your TX for the full flying V tails
(although the original mechanical mixer that came with it will come along if
you wanted to make it stock and use a simple 2 channel radio).
Complete with 2 Airtronics Mini Servos and plan
Just add RX and Batt and fly.
I have flown it and it cores a thermal really well.
Should be selling it for $200 but I am not interested in discussing its finer
details, this is one of those cool deals everyone else seems to get, here's
your chance. If you are into unusual scale looking oldtimers this ones for
you.
The first $90 + $10 shippingTakes it.  Instruction Manual included with plan.
Wait to talk about it and it will be gone "