Any one interested in some sniffler "stuff"
  I have 2 transmitters  I standard rec, one Lafayette HA240 rec and one
brand new Radio Shack hand held 200 ch scanner model Pro-76..I just paid
$100 for the hand held scanner and an extra ant for it..There is also a
thermal navigator and a set of head phones.....The items are in good
condition and all work but I think some of it needs tuned for better
range...Asking $225...Thanks  Brian Smith