Hello!

In celebration of our 30th wedding anniversary on August 14 (I can’t believe she’s put
up with me this long!), Carolyn and I are
declaring the last three days of this month Make a Deal Days!

 The rules are simple: you must place your order by phone; your must be for $100 or
more; and the item(s) must be in stock.

We are looking to celebrate our anniversary (not to mention 12 years in business) and
we hope to share some excitement with you. So,
at the end of each of the three Deal Days, we will draw a name from the Deals and
award a new model electric or sailplane.

The rule is simple: To participate in this drawing you must Make a Deal!

So give us a call and we will be ready and willing to make a deal. NSP has the largest
selection and stock of electrics, parkflyers,
slowflyers, electric sailplanes, sailplanes and accessories in the US! We also have a
very large stock of Kontronik Drive systems
too, so give us a call and see what we can do for you.

You’ll be surprised at the great deals you will be able to make!

On another note: the NEAT  Fair (Downsville NY) and the Fall Fest (Visalia CA) are
coming up. We will bring lots of exciting things
to the Neat Fair, so come and visit us and see lots of new models, accessories,
servos, etc. We will be bringing over 25 models to
show you how well they perform, so you can view up close that model you’ve been
drooling over. Bring the kids over - we’ll be
passing along some great giveaways just for them.

Visalia comes the first weekend in October, we are looking forward to seeing our very
good West Coast friends, and looking forward
to a great time! I think you just might see a few surprises we have in store. I hope
to have the dunk tank going again to support
the New F3J team and Dunk the 4th time World F3B Champion, Daryl Perkins!

--
Sal DeFrancesco
Northeast Sailplane Products

Website: http://www.nesail.com