I had the same trouble with a wing on my new contest bird.  Just to clarify, mine is a
carbon/glass wing, not obechi.  I used a heat
gun to warm the surface, held it opposite the natural bend and then used a cold towel
to cause the new 'set'.  It's stayed that way
for over a week now.  Give that a try and see if it works for you.  I didn't remove
the surface from the wing.  gv