I've been having problems with my Sidewinder doing an almost barrel-roll
when I launch it really hard, even with a gyro.  I had my friend watch me
launched and he noticed that whenever it did this roll, it was when I was
releasing the plane with my arm rising up.  When I try to consciously keep
my arm flat, or low, at the end of the launch, this doesn't happen.