I have an almost NIB Hobie Hawk ARF Yellow in all original packaging with
some original documentation, and a spare fuse.  I purchased all of this last
year from a hobby store that was closing with this plane sitting in his
basement for several years.  One fuse had had a radio installed while the
other was completely NIB.  I installed a new battery,  two mini servos and a
Holliday Designs power switch.  On its first and only flight, it hit the
ground and snapped the wing cleanly and repairably.  I have not repaired it
but it comes with new matching yellow monokote for the repair.  $450 or best
reasonable offer, plus shipping.
Larry Scaramella
619.807.1653