-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Orme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

too late. there is another war. As several Senators and Congressmen said,
this was another Pearl Harbor. Remember what happened to the attackers
there?
-----

Today's events were far, FAR worse than the Pearl attack.  Civilian
structures were targeted; civilian blood has been spilled.

I'm still waiting for the "Day... that will live... in infamy" reference
from Bush.

There better be a reaction. A reaction appropriate to a situation where
someone comes into my country and kills tens of thousands of my countrymen.
I would expect that it would involve the use of force.

 -==- Barrett