Which 10%?  That would mean the terrorists would have been allowed weapons also.
I would rather relinquish my pocket knife than have any weapons on the plane.  Kick
'em in the balls.  If the passengers would have known what we know now, they would
have rushed them all together - can't rush an automatic weapon that easily.

--
T&G     http://adesigner.com/invention
32 Mount View Dr.

540 943-3356  Fax 540 943-4178