Gordon,
Jim's animal friend was Joe Dirr, of the Cincinnati Club !!
Joe towed the whole event, primarilary for the McCarthy team as a relief and
for me.
Based on what he saw, the whole contest, Joe has gone and bit the dust and
now has a couple of fine F3J machines on the way...guess that he figured out
that flying was gonna be even more fun that towing..
Look for him in the future...
Best of Luck !!
8-)

Jack Strother             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LSF President             LSF Level IV
Loveland, OH