I second that.
I have had my hotmail for as long as I can remember.
Itīs been with me thru at least 3-4 different ISPīs.

And with outlook express one can synch the program with the hotmail account.
So you get both the regular mail and the hotmail downloaded into OE. And
when not at home the hotmail is always available thru the www.

Cheers
Kjelli

my wings page : http://www.cirrus-rcfk.no/fw