We've put together a last minute aerotow tomorrow.  Dansville's event was canceled due
to weather.  We have about 6 scale gliders coming and a tow plane capable of pulling
up 1/3 scale birds.  If anyone is interested in joining us, please e-mail me and I'll
give you the pertinent details.

Pine Island is about 1 hour south of Albany or 1 hour north of the Tappan Zee bridge.
This field is a sod farm.  The farm is currently being cultivated and there are large
thermal generating black dirt fields around our perfectly manicured grass.

I'll be leaving home around 9a and we expect to start flying around 10a and will
likely stay until late in the day.

Sorry for the short notice.

-B