>I like the idea of a composite ship, instead of a moldie, but I'm open to
>suggestions. I have my eye on the Psyco, Addiction, Chicago Wind. I am
>currently flying an old Alcyone, and can do well with it. I have been flying
>for a while (off and on for 20 years), but I'm getting into contests a
>little more seriously, and want a good all around ship. Hope this will
>narrow things down a bit.

This all sounds very familiar.  I've only flown 3 open class planes,
so I'll just tell you what I'm flying and how I like it.  I've got
the Sage wings (blended 7035-36-37) and Addiction fuselage that Gordy
used to fly.  He mentioned that there would be a new fuselage in
production this Fall that should be better than the old one.  I'm not
sure if anyone knows the status of that fuselage development, but I'm
happy with how my ugly plane flies for now.

- David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

USA