Sure the bicep will be sore at first, especially if you are making the
mistake of flexing your arm at release.

Rick

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Dave Seay [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Saturday, September 22, 2001 5:36 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        [RCSE] Discus thow pain?

        One of the big selling points of the discus throw, besides the extra
height (and the jury is out on that in my case), is the reduced stress on
the shoulder.  However, I have a right bicep that is sore as hell and has
been that way for 3 weeks.  This may be from something else but the
coincidence seems strange. Is anyone else having anything similar?

        Dave