Absolutely absolute.

I live in an older country home with 7' ceilings, so for the most part,
hanging aeroplanes from the ceiling is out.  As wall hangings, they are
superb.  My Zagi resides above the TV and my mantle gets an HLG (Summer
only, I worry about the heat in the Winter).  Even back in the '80's, before
I got indoctrinated into R/C, I had a silkspan-covered Thermic 50 on the
wall.

--Bill