Hi Gang,

 I have Muller Escape for sale complete with eight servos and 5 cell battery
pack.  HS85MG on Flaps and Inboard Ailerons, HS55 on the outboard ailerons,
HS85BB on Rudder and Elevator. It also includes an 8 oz Custom made ballast
bar.  Plane is in excellent condition with the exception of a very slight
crease (hangar rash) in the top of one wing. I have digital pictures I can
email if interested.  Price reduced to $1000.00 or best reasonable offer.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS