Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:19:52 -0700
From: Dick Barker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Wing tape

Renfrew Tape is a company in Renfrew, Ontario that makes a bunch of
vinyl tapes to support athletics - mostly hockey. I buy a bunch every
time I am in Victoria. I use a thin white tape from them to hold the
wings to the fus on my sv2m and I use a thicker clear tape to keep the
hatch covers on my UpLinks. Any WalMart in Canada should have both.
The bar code for a package of 5 rolls of the clear 3/4 inch stuff is
59585 08005 and the price last November was $4.50 Canadian (or about
83 cents US). :-)
--
Dick Barker
Seattle, WA