At 10:59 PM 10/23/01 -0500, you wrote:
>What tape do you flyers of multi piece wings recommend for
>holding the wing tips onto the center section?  My center
>section and wing tips do have a clear tape "reinforcement"
>at the ends of the panels so I won't be taping right on
>the covering.
>What's best?  Easiest to find locally? What should I avoid?
>--

Hi David,

I sell 1" X 36 yds of clear and white pressure sensitive tape that works
well. I have been using this tape for about 10 years and have had good
results. The clear is a slightly yellowish, not crystal clear, but works
well and leaves just a mild residue after many repeated uses that can be
removed easily with citrus or goo gone remover. The white is popular for
scale and all white planes. I also have some 1 1/4" X 6yd rolls available
which works well for scale and larger size planes. This is a thinner tape
and holds well due to the increased width. Not as tacky as the clear or
white 1".
Pricing is $4.00 per roll for either clear or white 1" and $1.00 per roll
for the 1 1/4" white. Shipping is $2.00 for 1 or 2 rolls of 1" and better
rates for shipping for larger quantities.

If interested, send a check or money order to :

Jim Carlton
7614 Chesterfield Ave
Parma, OH  44129

Thanks,