Greg-

I'm in Michigan, but what you should do is call
949-248-2778 and get directions to the Laguna
Niguel slope club from Dave Sanders.  There is
also a possiblility of slope-ing the back bay if
the winds right and you can get in there...

John Roe

=====

Prof. J. Roe
Laguna Hills, Ca

When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your
principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is
according to my principles.