I think you'll find that R/C gets it's share of coverage as compared to
Free Flight and Control Line.  But, there are a lot more events in Free
FLight and prably also Control Line then in R/C.  Each event gets a slice
of coverage.

When I got started in the mid '60s, the R/C Nats was two events.  Pattern
and AMA Pylon Racing (not the 3 pylon course we use today but a two pylon
course for up to .19 cu in engines).  The mags published a complete list
of who flew what and how well they placed.  Now there are so many events
that they only list the top 5 or ten places.  I think some mags even split
the reviews so that each category was hilighted in a different month's
issue.

.........bc    ([EMAIL PROTECTED]

       http://www.widomaker.com/~conk
Williamsburg, VA 23185