SC2 Hand Launch Glider Contest

Date:
        Saturday, November 10, 2001
Time:
        Pilot's meeting @ 8:45
        First round to start at 9:00
Location:
        TOSS field at Redwood Intermediate School in Thousand Oaks
        See map at http://toss.freeservers.com or call/e-mail CD.
Contact:
        CD - Lex Mierop (805)499-2256 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Entry Fee:
        $8.00
Rules:
        All SC2 HLG Rules apply
Awards:
        1st through 3rd in Open and Sportsman
Contest:
        Minimum of 4 rounds; 5 rounds if time permits
Tasks:
        Tasks described below will be flown in random order

The Standard- Maximum flight time from 5 flights; 2 minute max per flight;
10 minute window

Make your own target- Unlimited throws; 9 minute window; Duration of first
flight greater than 15 seconds becomes target time for round.  Each flight
that meets or exceeds the target time receives points equal to the target
time.

Reverse Ladder- Unlimited throws; 8 minute window; Total time from flights
made in sequence starting at 1:30 and decreasing by 10 seconds per flight.

Reverse Scramble- Unlimited throws; 8 minute window; Total number of boxes
checked; Must meet or exceed box time to check off box; Box matrix is (2x 15
sec; 2x 30 sec; 3x 45 sec; 2x 1:00; 1x 2:00)

Increasing Flights- Unlimited throws; 8 minute window; Flight time from 3 or
more increasing flights