In a message dated 11/2/2001 4:55:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
   I've beengetting so many requests for pics of the "Hammerhead"  ODR legal
 sloper that I've been spending all my time sending out pics
http://hometown.aol.com/rcsoarnut/indexhtml.html          >>
Boy Denny, your wife is much better lookin than you. :-)  BTW  I have to tell
it like it is.  When I named the plane Hammerhead, I said "look at that
Hammerhead flyin". Every one looked up and said , "it does look like a
Hammerhead". I said " NO, I meant Denny".  But it was too late, the plane was
named. Oh well, it fly's real good so I'll let it go at that :-)         Bill
Grenoble-Shermans Dale, PA