Hello All,

    I have finally made the plunge and ordered a "molded wonder ship" (a
Zenith form Tom Copp at f3x) and I have decided to put JR 368 digital servos
in it.  One or two people have told me that you must run a PCM tx and rx if
you want to use digital servos.  This sounds a little strange to me.  I'm
not really up on my electronics knowledge so I thought I would query the
knowledgeable people on the exchange.  Is there any truth to this statement?
It should not be too much of a big deal if I must use PCM.  I just need to
get a PCM module for my JR783 and a PCM rx.  Thanks all for your assistance.

Chris Keller
Pikes Peak Soaring Society