From: "Bill Swingle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Elvis'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Multiplex 3030 transmitter antenna alternatives?
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:23:29 -0800

I just bought an MPX 3030. First thing I did was research antennas because
the stock antenna is too long and heavy.

Here's what I was told: The Kavan Powerstick and the Smiley rubber duck will
fit and work. Some claim range problems or glitching; some don't. There was
a disturbing mix of opinions.

Here's what I did: I bought a Smiley.

I've now flown with it and had excellent results. I have no idea why some
folks claim to have trouble but I works fine for me.

Bill Swingle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janesville, CA