Message: 5
   Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 22:54:52 -0500
   From: "Richard Hallett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RCSE] 3 function, RES, Nostalgia....../ reduce it to two

Down here in NZ we have a 2 metre class which allows the use of two servos only.
A few years ago some guys had a serious go and created a model with rudder, elevator, ailerons and flaps for launch, all with only two servos.
How you may be wondering, well I'll see if you can work it out, send in your answer and I'll tell you in a week or so who gets it right.
NO answer from NZ accepted!!!
Les.

<snip>

My two cents - throw out the spoilers.  At that point you might be able to
say instead of RE the "two servo  class" meaning the only limitation will be
the two servos.  I wonder how someone would wring higher performance with
just two servos beyond the expected??
<snip>