Hi all,

I know this is off subject, however, I don't know of an electric forum and a
lot of us glider guiders fly electric as well. So, I am seeking an ESC for
my speed 400 P-47 (the one featured in MA, designed by Jim Ryan). My
question is, is the "arming switch" available on many of the ESC's more
truble than they are worth? It seems more like a hassle than anything. A
simple on/off switch seems quite adequite. I just hate to see more than the
bare essentials on the outside of the airframe (switches, jacks, etc.). Any
input would be greatly appreciated, Pardon my off-topic post, but there are
only a few resources in the area.

Thanks,

Tim Vandenheuvel