> And as for the price of the DataSafe, the Stylus memory card and the MPX
> computer interface cost extra too.

The nice thing about the MPX (3030 or 4000) is the 100 memories mean you
don't really have any need for any pc interface; unless of course you're
a jammy bastard with more than 100 models ready to go... in which case
an extra $50 is unlikely to bother you. Oh and for a modest sum (no idea
how much, sorry) you can get an extra 100 memories anyway.

I like the complete flexibility it provides and I'm enough of a gadget
geek that the price was worth it. 12 channels becomes surprisingly
useful with a largish scale glider. 4 channels choosable as
ail/ail/el/motor is surprisingly useful for an electric hotliner.
Configurable physical switches are useful (remove all the ones you don't
use to avoid confusion) and you can get all sorts of goodies like
switches on top of the sticks.

I know (but can't understand) that some people don't like the tray
style, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

tim

--
Tim Rowledge, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
"How many Motie Mediators does it take to chage a lightbulb?" "Are you insane? Only